"Let's not be star-fuckers," Stockard Channig memorably beseeched in '6 Degrees of Separation.' And I confer. So my list will be short:
- Stone Cold Steve Austin: A professional wrestler. Shaved head, goatee (in fact, he looks a little like me). Likes to curse a lot. I bet he spits, too.
- Sebastian Junger: A novelist. (I don't remember what he's written.) I saw his photograph in the New York Times Book Review once. He looked handsome.
- Bruce Wagner: Another writer. Never seen him in person before, but his book jacket photo gives him an interestingly menacing quality.
- Some newcaster on the Weather Channel: I don't know his name, and he's not traditionally handsome. But he looks like he's hung like a freight train.
- Christy Turlington: Our children would have great bone structure (mainly hers).
- Alec Baldwin: Mainly for the chest hair.